Immediate openings for . . .
Communications Technician (Cable Installer)
In this role you will be required to represent Martech Communications, Inc. in a professional and positive manner in all situations.
Primary duties will consist of new cable installations and
"non-pay" disconnects. Previous experience not required – we provide on-the-job training. Duties will be performed outdoors so seasonal
elements will have to be dealt with. Other requirements include:
- Punctuality, acceptable attendance and good work ethics.
- Ability to use basic cable installation tools and hand tools.
- Ability to perform job on high places (on poles and roofs) as well as in confined spaces.
- Must have basic mathematics skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania driver's license and a minimum of three years driving experience with an acceptable driving record over the past
- The combined weight of a person's body and equipment must not exceed the standard
300-pound weight capacity designated to ladders and bucket trucks.
- Lifting/manipulating up to 70 lbs. is required.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or recognized equivalent.
Interested candidates must call (610) 681-8289
Martech Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.